Sorry, nothing in cart.
MarinePure’s bio-media is the most technically advanced bio-media available today.
- Features Thin Bio-Film Technology™
- MarinePure is inert and will not harm aquarium inhabitants.
Why Use MarinePure
- Better value due to high performance
- Reduced tank maintenance
- Allows for higher fish loads
- Can use a smaller filtration footprint
- More consistent water chemistry
- Easy to shape
Can be used in a variety of applications;
- Used in tank
- Used in sumps
- Used in canister filters
- Used in DIY filters
- Used in trickle or shower filters
- Used in waterfall filters
- Used in hang on back filters
Thin Bio-Film Technology
Combination of vast surface area and open/interconnected pores allow a thin bio-film to develop. This thin film allows bacteria to flourish because necessary nutrients are immediately available. With the open pores, old dead bio-film is easily flushed from the media and will not plug the media. Water flows through the media, not around as with other denser medias, thus utilizing the most surface area for beneficial bacterial growth.
Block (8" x 8"x 4"), Plate (8" x 8"x 1"), Gems 90g Packet, Gems Box (Qty.12, 2.5% Box Lot Discount), Spheres (1.5") 1.9L Box, Spheres (1.5") 3.8L Box, Spheres (1.5") 18.9L Bucket, Spheres (1.5") 56L Half-Drum, Spheres (1.5") 100L Drum