Sorry, nothing in cart.
Symec Filter Wool – 100g (Box 25pk) – BOX LOT DISCOUNT
To purchase this item please contact your local Aqua Premium retailer using the product code listed
Box Lot Discounts Now Available!
- Fast removal of all kinds of cloudiness in freshwater and marine aquariums: quality filter wool for aquarium filters
- Easy to use: select quantity of wool (suitable for all filters) as required. Insert as last filter stage.
- Removal required when water flow rate decreases.
- Crystal-clear water: filters off all types of cloudiness and particles. Although rinsing is possible we recommend exchanging it instead
- No release of pollutants and fibres – fully synthetic, residue-free filter wool
- Contents: 1 pack filter wool for aquarium filters
NOTE – This product is NOT Available to New Zealand Customers
Clean and healthy water
Plant and food remains and metabolic substances lead to a deterioration of the quality of the water in the aquarium. Good water quality is necessary for healthy fish and plants. This can be achieved with various filters and filter materials. The filters suck in the aquarium water and remove the pollution and waste materials with the filter material from the water.
Easy to use
Put the corresponding amount of filter wool as a last filter stage into the filter. Avoid gaps between the inner wall and filter.
Can be used without fear of side effects
No release of pollutants into the aquarium thanks to residue-free wool.
JBL Aquarium Products
JBL Aquarium Products Introduction
JBL …… Ahead through Research
Founded in the 1960s by a trained chemist. JBL takes product Development and Water testing very seriously.
In keeping with our motto “Progress through research,” we believe it is essential to use information about the animals’ way of living and of their biotopes as a basis when developing our products. As a reputable manufacturer with very high standards JBL does not rely on dubious reports from the internet or information from outdated literature. That’s why JBL runs its own research center , employing experienced scientists, and also organises annual research expeditions to the home areas of the aquarium and terrarium animals, so as to build up our knowledge first hand.
In addition JBL cooperates with some of the leading scientific institutions in Europe, in order to receive the most accurate results possible.
100g, 250g, 500g, 1000g, 1 Box 100g (25pk), 1 Box 250g (20pk), 1 Box 500g (12pk), 1 Box 1000g (6pk)