Sorry, nothing in cart.
- Primary care for plant roots: specially produced clay balls, loaded with nutrients, for freshwater aquariums
- Storage capacity for nutrients. No deficiency symptoms: important trace elements such as iron, minerals
- Optimal promotion of plant growth means less algae growth. No phosphates and nitrates
- Strong root formation in plants is a sign of high nutrient absorption through the roots
- Available in 7 balls or 20 balls per pack.
JBL Aquarium Products
JBL Aquarium Products Introduction
JBL …… Ahead through Research
Founded in the 1960s by a trained chemist. JBL takes product Development and Water testing very seriously.
In keeping with our motto “Progress through research,” we believe it is essential to use information about the animals’ way of living and of their biotopes as a basis when developing our products. As a reputable manufacturer with very high standards JBL does not rely on dubious reports from the internet or information from outdated literature. That’s why JBL runs its own research center , employing experienced scientists, and also organises annual research expeditions to the home areas of the aquarium and terrarium animals, so as to build up our knowledge first hand.
In addition JBL cooperates with some of the leading scientific institutions in Europe, in order to receive the most accurate results possible.
The 7 Balls, The 7 + 13 Balls, Display Pack (Contains 24x7packs in a counter top display box)