Sorry, nothing in cart.
- Simple and reliable monitoring of the water values in aquariums. Permanent direct measurement of the optimal pH value and carbon dioxide content for freshwater aquariums.
- Permanent test to monitor fertilisation: add reagent to permanent test device and attach with suction cups to the aquarium pane. Compare reagent colour with colour scale label and read value
- Indication of pH value (6.4 – 7.8) and CO2 content
- Online Laboratory: regular control for a healthy aquarium with conditions close to nature. JBL has water tests in the form of quick tests or colour change tests for every water analysis. Testing aquarium water for healthy, clear water
- Package content: 1 permanent test, Test-Set CO2 Permanent incl. permanent test, 2 reagents and adhesive colour chart. Refill reagent and indicators available separately
JBL Aquarium Products
JBL Aquarium Products Introduction JBL …… Ahead through Research Founded in the 1960s by a trained chemist. JBL takes product Development and Water testing very seriously. In keeping with our motto “Progress through research,” we believe it is essential to use information about the animals’ way of living and of their biotopes as a basis when developing our products. As a reputable manufacturer with very high standards JBL does not rely on dubious reports from the internet or information from outdated literature. That’s why JBL runs its own research center , employing experienced scientists, and also organises annual research expeditions to the home areas of the aquarium and terrarium animals, so as to build up our knowledge first hand. In addition JBL cooperates with some of the leading scientific institutions in Europe, in order to receive the most accurate results possible.