Ultra & Platinium Heaters are the newest generation of fully digital aquarium heaters from Aquael. Both heater families are computer calibrated for extra precision.
Platinium Heaters are an innovative glass heater produced by Aquael. It is equipped with a high-precision electronic thermostat. Temperatures can be set in the range between 20 and 33 °C and are maintained with an accuracy of 0.8 °C (+/-0,4 °C). The heater boasts the one-touch system for intuitive temperature adjustment, a ceramic heat sink, and an embedded electronic thermometer. Each specimen undergoes computer-assisted testing at Aquael’s laboratory. Since the thermostat is fully electronically controlled, these heaters, unlike other commercially available products, do not have any mechanical contacts or other wear-prone moveable parts. This guarantees a long, failure-free service life for maintaining optimal thermal conditions in the tank.
- a wide-range, high-precision electronic thermostat (+/- 0.4 °C)
- the thermostat is fully electronically controlled, which means that there are no failure-prone mechanical parts
- indication of the current temperature of water in the tank
- easily readable indication of the set temperature
- each specimen undergoes computer-assisted testing and calibration at Aquael’s laboratory to ensure precision and safety of operation