Sorry, nothing in cart.
Plant pegs for the anchoring of aquarium plants
- Hold for all plants: pegs to anchor plants safely in the aquarium substrate until the roots have taken firm hold
- Easy to use: clip the peg around the plant root, anchor the root in the substrate
- Unbreakable plastic, for freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- No damage to plants or substrate
- Package contents: 1 x plant pegs in pack of 12, ProScape Plantis
JBL Aquarium Products
JBL Aquarium Products Introduction JBL …… Ahead through Research Founded in the 1960s by a trained chemist. JBL takes product Development and Water testing very seriously. In keeping with our motto “Progress through research,” we believe it is essential to use information about the animals’ way of living and of their biotopes as a basis when developing our products. As a reputable manufacturer with very high standards JBL does not rely on dubious reports from the internet or information from outdated literature. That’s why JBL runs its own research center , employing experienced scientists, and also organises annual research expeditions to the home areas of the aquarium and terrarium animals, so as to build up our knowledge first hand. In addition JBL cooperates with some of the leading scientific institutions in Europe, in order to receive the most accurate results possible.