Sorry, nothing in cart.
JBL Autofood Auto feeder
- Practical automatic feeder: automatic feeding of aquarium fish – For all granulates up to3 mm
- Easy setting: up to 4 feeds per day with individual food quantities. Holds up to 375 ml.
- On/Off switch for manual operation, easy adjustment of feeding times and quantity
- Air connection to keep the food dry, universal mounting with suction cups or mounting clamps (can rotate 360° on the mount)
- Package contents: automatic feeder for aquarium fish with mounts and 3x 1.5 V AA batteries
NOTE – This product is NOT Available to New Zealand Customers
Please Login for Pricing (Wholesale Account Required)CompareCategory: Aquarium Accessories
The JBL Autofood is a high quality autofeeder from Germany.
- Large & clear LCD screen for programming feeding schedule.
- Program up to 4 feedings a day with individual volumes control for each feeding.
- Suitable for pellets up to 3mm in size.
- Air hose connector to keep food dry.
- 360* rotating base to angle your feeder the way you want.
JBL Aquarium Products
JBL Aquarium Products Introduction JBL …… Ahead through Research Founded in the 1960s by a trained chemist. JBL takes product Development and Water testing very seriously. In keeping with our motto “Progress through research,” we believe it is essential to use information about the animals’ way of living and of their biotopes as a basis when developing our products. As a reputable manufacturer with very high standards JBL does not rely on dubious reports from the internet or information from outdated literature. That’s why JBL runs its own research center , employing experienced scientists, and also organises annual research expeditions to the home areas of the aquarium and terrarium animals, so as to build up our knowledge first hand. In addition JBL cooperates with some of the leading scientific institutions in Europe, in order to receive the most accurate results possible.